.NET QA AUTOMATION.NET QA Automation Engineer
Salary target is ~80-95k
Fully Remote / Work from home
• Strong QA Automation
• Ability to write C# and SQL
• Experience focusing on API’s for at least 2 years with ability to read JSON, XML, etc.
• Proven experience in moderate soft building automation frame works from scratch for web & API's.
• Strong knowledge of API testing using tools like Postman, SOAPUI, etc.
• Understanding of agile principles and methodologies and experience with GIT or similar.
• Strong knowledge of debugging automation failures & reporting results.
• Able to work on Pacific Time
• Visual Studio
• Additional Automation Framework Experience
• BSCS or similar
.NET, C#, SQL Server, RESTful services, SOAP services, POSTMAN, SOAPUI
• Design and create test scripts using C#/SQL to address areas such as smoke testing, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, database impacts.
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates.
• Work on implementing and developing automated test practices for Web APIs and Backend applications.
• Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, or content.
Work with the team to define process and strategy associated with automation.
• Developing and enhancing automation tools for improving delivery.
• Expanding QA from reactive testing to pre-emptive analysis.
Company / Position Summary
As a company whose mission is to be the most inclusive money transfer business in the world, we deliver the highly reliable payment services to our customers. With locations in over 402k locations in 165 countries, we have adopted the true identity of what it means to be multicultural and embody the idea of being family, no matter where we are.
Working on our team you’ll be surrounded by colleagues across the Globe, who are dedicated to each other and empowered to be creative and nurture “out of the box” solutions.
The Core API team is responsible for creating an API eco system that oversees centralizing the most important core functionalities of our operations and daily operations of our organization.
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• FSA, HSA
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Matched 401k
• Annual Discretionary Bonus
• Vacation and Holidays
• Tuition Assistance
• Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
Click here to send us your resume