IT SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGERIT Service Delivery Manager
Salary is DOE, target is ~135-150k+, 5% bonus, and RSUs
Remote / Work from Home
This is a technical position within the bank’s Business Systems team with a focus on ITIL Service Management best practices. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for management and communication related to complex service requests and incidents affecting bank business systems. Additionally, the Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for providing support for incoming requests affecting some of the bank’s high value clients, which may originate outside of normal operating hours. The Service Delivery Manager will operate in a highly regulated environment and will adhere to all bank policies and procedures.
• IT Service Delivery and SLA Experience
• Banking or FinTech experience
• In-depth knowledge of computer systems, networks, and appropriate software applications
• Strong Interpersonal and Account Management Skills and Experience
• Ability to work across lines of business to create and develop business requirements and design specifications. Experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving user experience issues
• The ability and willingness to shift focus quickly and effectively, and consistently reprioritize requests is vital to success in this position
• ITIL / ITSM
• Experience managing Back-to-Back SLAs (as a client and as a vendor concurrently)
• Experience working with FIS ImageCentre and/or the Horizon Bank core system
• Experience working with or managing offshore resources
Nice to have:
• Experience working with software development tools and databases (Microsoft Access, Excel VBA, Visual Basic etc.).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Communication, Business, etc.
• Monitor compliance with Bank Service Level Agreements and maintain reporting framework for customer facing SLAs.
• Monitor service provider compliance with established Service Level Agreements.
• Manage framework for service management. This will include implementing and managing support for cases during normal and extended support hours.
• Monitor extended support cases, creating and managing a system to track and escalate prioritized tickets outside of normal operating hours.
• Provide tier two application support to Silvergate employees related to production incidents, collaborating with other internal staff and vendors on a resolution.
• Manage defects for various systems, working closely with internal and external suppliers to ensure prompt and thorough defect resolution.
• Perform analysis on service/support desk operations and produces periodic reporting and dashboards to assist management.
• Assists in implementation of Business Systems Service Desk, applying ITIL principles to the practices used by the team to track and resolve requests, changes and problems.
• Analyze data, understand data trends and present findings as well as offer resolutions to system issues.
• Maintain current knowledge of all federal and state laws and regulations, along with the Bank’s policies and procedures
• Not to harm consumers with any act that could be misleading, unfair, deceptive, or abusive in act or practice
We have served entrepreneurs in unique and niche industries for over 20 years. We leverage our technology platform and expertise to develop solutions for fintech and digital currency companies and investors around the world. Recognizing digital currency’s potential during the sector’s infancy, we have embraced pioneers and built flourishing relationships with those who were underserved by traditional banks. We are a California chartered, Federal Reserve member bank, the leading provider of innovative financial infrastructure solutions and services for the growing digital currency industry, and a lender to growth-oriented businesses, entrepreneurs, and investors. Embracing change and recognizing opportunity are in our company DNA.
• Matched 401k
• Medical, dental and vision
• Flexible spending accounts
• Additional Supplemental Health Coverages through Aflac
• Vacation and Holidays
• Life, AD&D, and LTD Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Identity Theft Protection
• Pet Insurance
Click here to send us your resume