DEVOPS ENGINEERDevOps Engineer
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary is DOE (target is ~130-140k+ and 10% bonus)
Fully Remote / Work from Home
• Strong DevOps / Infrastructure as code
• Heavy AWS (mix of S3, CloudFormation, Redshift, RDS, Lambda, Glue, Sceptre, CDK)
• Experience in a cutting-edge DevOps / site reliability role utilizing infrastructure automation
• Strong scripting experience (Python preferred)
• Experience automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure
• Experience building and maintaining critical, reliable ETL pipelines
• Experience in an automated CI/CD environment. Detailed understanding of automation of all elements of a deployment pipeline including source control, CI, deployment, and QA automation
• AWS Certifications
• Docker / K8s / EKS / ECS
• Interest or experience in Energy, especially Renewables
• Bachelor’s Degree in CS, Engineering, etc.
• Proactive communicator who can translate between technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Team player who is interested in sharing knowledge and mentoring others
• Someone who stays up-to-date with high-potential new technologies, and can evaluate and present to the team
The Global Solar Optimization Platform is focused on building end-to-end solutions for our solar sites around the world and transforms the data into meaningful metrics for our customers.
Our team ingests massive volumes of data and generates a series of KPIs that help us and our customers understand how our sites are performing, where and why they are under-performing, what the most common problems are, etc.
The number of sites and the volume of data is growing fast. We'll need your help building smart, reliable, and performant solutions to make the most of the data.
Our current stack includes Redshift, RDS, Glue, Lambdas, S3, the AWS developer tools, and other AWS technologies. If you have good ideas for alternative solutions, we want to hear about it!
Near-future opportunities (as in later this year!) include being a part of solving and building solutions for our revolutionary state-of-the-art energy storage solutions.
• Build tools, systems, and processes that allow your fellow engineers to deploy world-class software as quickly and efficiently as possible
• Collaborate with development teams to architect, support, test, and maintain efficient CI/CD pipelines
• Find opportunities to improve or optimize processes through automation
• Monitor system metrics to improve overall efficiency and to increase scalability across the platform
• Maintain critical services and create a vigilant notification strategy for internal teams
• Guide decisions around reliability and resiliency including auto-scaling, self-healing, and circuit-breakers
• Work with the development team to prototype new ideas and generate detailed reports and metrics to guide decisions
• Working closely with data engineers create, improve, and maintain automated highly reliable data pipelines
• Mentor and educate your teammates (and vice versa) to expand everyone's skillsets
• Leading Renewable Energy Company
• Very strong Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Matched 401k
• Discounted Onsite Lunch
• Onsite Gym
• Tuition Reimbursement
Click here to send us your resume