DATA ENGINEERData Engineer
Full Time Direct Hire
Salary is DOE (target is ~130-140k+ and 10% bonus)
Fully Remote / Work from Home
• Strong Data Engineering
• Knowledge of core AWS technologies (mix of Lambda, Glue, RDS, Redshift, CDK, Sceptre, CloudFormation)
• Experience building and maintaining critical, reliable, ETL pipelines
• AWS Certifications
• Interest or experience in Energy, especially Renewables
• Bachelor’s Degree in CS, Engineering, etc.
• Proactive communicator who can translate between technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Team player who is interested in sharing knowledge and mentoring others
• Someone who stays up-to-date with high-potential new technologies, and can evaluate and present to the team
The Global Solar Optimization Platform is focused on building end-to-end solutions for our solar sites around the world and transforms the data into meaningful metrics for our customers.
Our team ingests massive volumes of data and generates a series of KPIs that help us and our customers understand how our sites are performing, where and why they are under-performing, what the most common problems are, etc.
The number of sites and the volume of data is growing fast. We'll need your help building smart, reliable, and performant solutions to make the most of the data.
Our current stack includes Redshift, RDS, Glue, Lambdas, S3, the AWS developer tools, and other AWS technologies. If you have good ideas for alternative solutions, we want to hear about it!
Near-future opportunities (as in later this year!) include being a part of solving and building solutions for our revolutionary state-of-the-art energy storage solutions.
• Translate complex business use-cases into detailed technical implementations
• Define and craft our data models and database structures
• Write well-tested, production ready code
• Create, improve, and maintain automated highly-reliable data pipelines
• Improve the efficiency, reliability, and latency of our data system
• Build data integrations within our data platform and between partners
• Define, design, and build data testing and quality frameworks
• Mentor and educate your teammates (and vice versa) to expand everyone's skillsets
• Leading Renewable Energy Company
• Very strong Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Matched 401k
• Discounted Onsite Lunch
• Onsite Gym
• Tuition Reimbursement
Click here to send us your resume