HELP DESK LEADHelp Desk Lead
Salary is DOE, target is ~70-85k
San Diego, CA (UTC / Sorrento Valley) – on site ~2-3 days a week
• Strong Help Desk Experience
• Experience with remote support and face to face support
• Excellent Communication skills and Customer Service
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others
• General Systems / Network administration and support
• Windows10, Office365
• Laptop Support
• Phones / Communication hardware and software support
• VPN and Security
• Windows Server
• Network management software and network engineering
• BSIT or similar
Under the direction of the Help Desk Manager, administer and support various local bank information systems, plan, implement, analyze maintain and support the network and related operating systems and core services.
• Analyze, maintain, and support network and related operating systems; install upgrades and maintain network operating systems.
• Maintain and oversee the operation of bank computers, printers, scanners, servers, switches, and multi-platform networks and related peripheral equipment.
• Provide support for LAN and WAN and related applications, software and utilities, working with the bank’s technical support resource partner as appropriate to ensure network uptime and availability.
• Configure, install, and test various systems.
• Recommend and execute the purchase and acquisition of information technology hardware and software.
• Provide training and technical support of junior level bank technical staff.
• Provide specialized technical assistance in the planning and development of new projects and systems; conduct research of new technologies and implementation strategies; recommend and implement improvements; research and plan for new system implementations.
• Provide technical user support to bank staff as assigned.
• Maintain bank inventory documents including detail information regarding all bank computers, mobile devices and software licenses.
• Interacts with all levels of management and staff. May also interact with outside vendors and technical experts as directed.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
• Maintain current knowledge of all federal and state laws and regulations, along with the Bank’s policies and procedures
• Not to harm consumers with any act that could be misleading, unfair, deceptive, or abusive in act or practice
We are the leading provider of innovative financial infrastructure solutions and services for the growing digital currency industry. The Company’s real-time payments platform is at the heart of its customer-centric suite of payments, lending and funding solutions serving an expanding class of digital currency companies and investors around the world. We are enabling the rapid growth of digital currency markets and reshaping global commerce for a digital currency future. Challenging convention by empowering people allows us to exceed expectations for our clients while cultivating an awesome culture.
• Matched 401k
• Medical, dental and vision
• Flexible spending accounts
• Additional Supplemental Health Coverages through Aflac
• Vacation and Holidays
• Life, AD&D, and LTD Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Identity Theft Protection
• Pet Insurance
Click here to send us your resume