BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYSTBusiness Systems Analyst
Salary is DOE, target is ~90-105k and 5% bonus
Remote / Work from Home
• Business Analysis, Application Support, and Systems Administration experience
• Microsoft Stack: Azure, Sharepoint, Office365, etc.
• Other technologies / experience including a mix of: Firmex, Moveit, Files.com, Winautomation (Robot), Slack, Zoom, Email, Phone Systems, Websites Review, Global Relay, User Rights and Accounts Management and Provisioning, etc.
• Ability to work with IT and line of business to create and develop business requirements and design specifications
• Experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving user experience issues
• Must have an in-depth knowledge of computer systems, networks, and appropriate software applications, including strong technical aptitude and understanding of Microsoft Office suite of products
• Experience working with software development tools
• Understand work processes within a large data store and complex business rules
• Comfortable analyzing data, understanding data trends and presenting their findings as well as offering resolutions to system issues
• Databases a plus (Microsoft Access, Excel VBA, Visual Basic etc.)
• Experience working with regulatory requirements
• BSCS, BSIT, or similar
• Effective oral and written communication
• Self-sufficient, accountable, and reliable
• Experience working with multiple business partners to define requirements
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with daily challenges and opportunities
• Interact with Project Managers from multiple organizations to track project progress, identify risks, communicate risks and status, and assess potential impacts to the business.
• Maintain project documentation such as project lists, project status reports and budget
• Install, configure, enhance, customize, maintain and support software systems and applications.
• Design and implement modifications to new and existing applications in line with established change management processes.
• Provide second tier applications support for existing and new applications.
• Troubleshoot production incidents, problems, and collaborate with other internal staff and vendors on resolution.
• Develop, prepare, and update procedures, user manuals, and training materials.
• Manage end-user training
• Supply audit evidence and support the audit functions
• Proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in specialized area(s), remaining up to date on current trends and best practices; leverages expertise to produce solutions that enable global consistency and standardization and facilitate exceptional performance
• Where needed, maintain and support Microsoft Systems and databases, including development of custom reports.
• Maintain current knowledge of all federal and state laws and regulations, along with the Bank’s policies and procedures
• Not to harm consumers with any act that could be misleading, unfair, deceptive, or abusive in act or practice
We have served entrepreneurs in unique and niche industries for over 20 years. We leverage our technology platform and expertise to develop solutions for fintech and digital currency companies and investors around the world. Recognizing digital currency’s potential during the sector’s infancy, we have embraced pioneers and built flourishing relationships with those who were underserved by traditional banks. We are a California chartered, Federal Reserve member bank, the leading provider of innovative financial infrastructure solutions and services for the growing digital currency industry, and a lender to growth-oriented businesses, entrepreneurs, and investors. Embracing change and recognizing opportunity are in our company DNA.
• Matched 401k
• Medical, dental and vision
• Flexible spending accounts
• Additional Supplemental Health Coverages through Aflac
• Vacation and Holidays
• Life, AD&D, and LTD Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Identity Theft Protection
• Pet Insurance
Click here to send us your resume