SR. SANCTIONS ANALYSTSr. Sanctions Analyst
Salary is DOE, target is ~100-125k, 5% bonus
Remote / Work from Home
The Sr. Sanctions Analyst will work within the BSA department and serve as a subject matter expert relative to OFAC and global sanctions. This position will be responsible for the review and resolution of sanctions related hits on payments transactions, customer account screening, and due diligence reviews. The Sr. Sanctions Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and resolving complex sanctions matches related to international transactions and OFAC license activity.
• Advanced OFAC Sanctions regulatory knowledge
• Experience with complex global sanctions regulations
• Understanding of legislative and regulatory processes
• Comprehensive understanding of general banking compliance regulations and laws
• Comprehensive understanding of general banking operations activities, products, and services
• Ability to proactively identify and assess potential concerns and risks
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to resolve issues, work independently, and meet deadlines
• Persuasive and team-oriented
• Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels
• Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to instruct others, train personnel, write reports, correspondence and procedures, and speak clearly to customers and employees.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Reviews, researches and resolves potential sanctions matches using screening software on payment transactions, customer account screening, and due diligence reviews.
• Assists with OFAC required reporting (e.g., OFAC Blocked and Rejected transactions, Annual Reporting of Blocked Property, reporting pursuant to general or specific licenses, as required).
• Works with the Bank’s OFAC systems to ensure appropriate tuning, thresholds, setting, etc.
• Assists in special projects and tasks for the department as directed.
• Assists in the development, revision or reviews of bank policies, procedures, disclosures, notices, and forms to comply with legislative and regulatory changes or new requirements.
• Maintains current knowledge of all federal and state laws and regulations, along with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
• Refrains from harming consumers with any act that could be misleading, unfair, deceptive, or abusive in act or practice.
• Maintains a proficient knowledge of all applicable rules and regulations.
We have served entrepreneurs in unique and niche industries for over 20 years. We leverage our technology platform and expertise to develop solutions for fintech and digital currency companies and investors around the world. Recognizing digital currency’s potential during the sector’s infancy, we have embraced pioneers and built flourishing relationships with those who were underserved by traditional banks. We are a California chartered, Federal Reserve member bank, the leading provider of innovative financial infrastructure solutions and services for the growing digital currency industry, and a lender to growth-oriented businesses, entrepreneurs, and investors. Embracing change and recognizing opportunity are in our company DNA.
• Matched 401k
• Medical, dental and vision
• Flexible spending accounts
• Additional Supplemental Health Coverages through Aflac
• Vacation and Holidays
• Life, AD&D, and LTD Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Identity Theft Protection
• Pet Insurance
Click here to send us your resume