SHAREPOINT AND MICROSOFT APPLICATIONS ENGINEERSharepoint and Microsoft Applications Engineer
Salary is DOE, target is ~120-140k and 5% bonus
Remote / Work from Home
• Heavy Sharepoint Administration and Development, both on prem and online
• Comfortable supporting other Microsoft and general IT applications
• Ability to work with IT and lines of business to create and develop business requirements and design specifications
• Experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving user experience issues
• Understand work processes within a large data store and complex business rules
• Comfortable analyzing data, understanding data trends and presenting their findings as well as offering resolutions to system issues
• Experience migrating Sharepoint from on prem to online strongly desired
• Experience working with software systems, and the regulatory requirements pertaining to financial institutions
• BSCS, BSIT, or similar
• Effective oral and written communication
• Self-sufficient, accountable, and reliable
• Experience working with multiple business partners to define requirements
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with daily challenges and opportunities
• Extensive knowledge of Sharepoint, Microsoft systems, and Microsoft domain operations and functionality.
• Maintain project documentation such as project lists, project status reports, and budget
• Install, configure, enhance, customize, maintain and support software systems and applications, primarily Microsoft systems.
• Design and implement modifications to new and existing applications in line with established change management processes.
• Provide second tier applications support for existing and new applications.
• Troubleshoot production incidents, problems, and collaborate with other internal staff and vendors on resolution.
• Develop, prepare, and update procedures, user manuals, and training materials.
• Hardware and Software asset controls and reporting
• Supply audit evidence and support the audit functions
• Proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in specialized area(s), remaining up to date on current trends and best practices; leverages expertise to produce solutions that enforce standardization and security initiatives
• Where needed, maintain and support Microsoft Systems and applications, including development of custom reports.
• Maintain current knowledge of all federal and state laws and regulations, along with the Bank’s policies and procedures
• Not to harm consumers with any act that could be misleading, unfair, deceptive, or abusive in act or practice
We have served entrepreneurs in unique and niche industries for over 20 years. We leverage our technology platform and expertise to develop solutions for fintech and digital currency companies and investors around the world. Recognizing digital currency’s potential during the sector’s infancy, we have embraced pioneers and built flourishing relationships with those who were underserved by traditional banks. We are a California chartered, Federal Reserve member bank, the leading provider of innovative financial infrastructure solutions and services for the growing digital currency industry, and a lender to growth-oriented businesses, entrepreneurs, and investors. Embracing change and recognizing opportunity are in our company DNA.
• Matched 401k
• Medical, dental and vision
• Flexible spending accounts
• Additional Supplemental Health Coverages through Aflac
• Vacation and Holidays
• Life, AD&D, and LTD Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Identity Theft Protection
• Pet Insurance
Click here to send us your resume