VP OF REAL ESTATE LENDINGVP of Real Estate Lending
Salary is DOE, target is ~130-165k+ and ~20% target bonus
Anaheim, CA 92808 (Anaheim Hills)
The Vice President Real Estate Lending will direct all aspects of mortgage and home equity lending. This position is responsible for the real estate originations, operations, servicing, and secondary marketing functions. This position is responsible for and requires direct experience and demonstrated expertise in FNMA loan pricing, committing, sales, delivery, and servicing, either directly or through a sub-servicer.
• Strong Mortgage experience
• Experience managing teams and managers
• Strong secondary market expertise in FNMA loan pricing, committing, sales, delivery, and servicing, either directly or through a sub-servicer
• Executive level understanding and participation in strategic goal setting, achievement, and balancing with organizational objectives
• Working knowledge of policies, procedures and related loan laws and regulations
• Ability to interpret regulations
• Working knowledge of personal computers and applications commonly used in the mortgage industry
• Excellent knowledge and compliant in Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (“SAFE Act”) and Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (“NMLS” or “the Registry”)
• Credit Union Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, business, etc. is nice to have
• Overall business big picture mindset
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent Service Delivery and Service Delivery Management
• Strong leadership
• Team oriented
• Solid analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
Develops and executes action plans designed to increase originations and improve effectiveness. Responsible for recruiting, training and supervising the originations team and other staff to meet or exceed originations and service goals.
Researches and implements affordable housing programs and/or other outreach activities consistent with credit union goals. The incumbent will identify, develop, and maintain a network of business partners/clients such as Realtors, developers, and associations. Work with branch and service & delivery teams to maximize new business. Work with marketing team to develop appropriate materials and campaigns.
Manages all financial aspects of real estate secondary marketing function. Understands and develops secondary marketing policies and procedures. Establishes mortgage and equity loan rate policies. Develop and manage rate lock policies and the fulfillment of rate commitments. Manages loan pipeline to minimize time from application to close and maximize pull-through. Oversees all sales and delivery of loans on the secondary market.
Responsible for committing and selling loans from pipeline and/or portfolio in accordance with credit union financial and production objectives. Manages the servicing of mortgage and equity loans; both portfolio and investor-owned, either directly or through sub-servicers. Integrates the servicing and sales functions for seamless delivery of loans to the secondary market while enhancing member service levels.
Ensures the timely production of mortgage and equity loans in a safe and sound manner that promotes high quality member service. Directs and enhances the processing, underwriting, and loan closing functions. Consistently implements best practices to maximize efficiency and profitability. Attains established individual, department and credit union goals. Manages and coordinates department staff for efficient coverage in all related areas of the department.
Participates in strategic planning and the development of credit union policies, procedures, and goals. Develops and enhances the credit union’s administrative management of real estate loan functions. Develops and implements consistent organizational policies and procedures that comply with external regulations and internal/external audit functions. Supports and leads mortgage and equity lending and ancillary functions such as reporting and analysis. Ensures maximum profitability of lending activities that also promote the best interests of the Members.
Develops best practice reporting and information systems and metrics that will provide timely and accurate status of real estate loan profitability, pull-through, volumes, and portfolio status.
Credit Union that has been in business for 65+ years serving Orange County, LA County, Riverside County, and San Bernardino County.
• Matched 401k
• Multiple strong Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
• Wellness Plan
• 18 days PTO and 11 Holidays
• Life AD&D, and Disability
• Special Mortgage Rates
Click here to send us your resume