JAVA ENGINEERSJava Engineers (Mid to Staff level)
Salary target is ~135-155k+, 10% bonus, stock options (pre-IPO)
Fully Remote / Work from home
• Strong Professional Java development experience.
• Extensive experience deploying software to a cloud platform environment (AWS preferred)
• Understanding of modern Devops concepts. Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless, Terraform.
• Experience with NoSQL, as well as relational data stores. DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redshift DB, Redis, Cassandra, Snowflake, etc.
• Experience with distributed messaging and streaming technologies, RabbitMQ, Kinesis, Kafka.
• Understanding of micro-services architectures.
• Strong knowledge of modern software engineering principles, patterns and best-practices.
• Experience designing and supporting high traffic, highly availability, and scalable systems.
• Agile Scrum.
• Some exposure to Hadoop, Hive, Spark, PrestoDB
• BS, MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline
• Strong communication skills. The ability to effectively explain technical concepts to team members, architects and team leads.
• Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
Engineers will be responsible for designing and implementing software solutions aimed at solving real-time, customer data delivery challenges.
Through seamless inbound and outbound connectors with major digital marketing vendors, our system allows our customers to act on their visitors in real-time based on behavior. This lets them maximize the value from each visitor by creating personalized content and product offers, as well as highly targeted re-marketing campaigns.
• Working closely with other software engineers, architects, operations engineers, and product managers.
• Participating in our Agile/SCRUM process. Creating designs to support short, iterative delivery cycles.
• Contributing to architectural design decisions. Participating in operational related discussions. Contributing to test plans.
• Conducting and participating in group code reviews, ensuring high-quality coding standards across the team.
• Designing maintainable, testable code with high test coverage requirements.
• Adding integration and acceptance test coverage to new features.
• Evaluating and investigating alternatives to existing solutions, proposing new designs and technologies.
• Leader in customer data industry
• SaaS solution to collect and tag customer data into unified solution
• Work with 1000+ major, well recognized, companies
• Founded in 2008
• Just closed $100M Series G funding
• Pre-IPO, expect to potentially go public in 2022
• 500+ Employees, 70+ in Engineering
• Stock options (likely IPO in 2022)
• Matched 401k
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• PTO and Holidays
• Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Click here to send us your resume