FX WIRE OPERATIONS MANAGERFX Wire Operations Manager
Salary is DOE, target is ~85-100k+ and 5%+ bonus
Remote / Work from Home
• Strong Commercial and International Banking
• Expertise in Wire Operations / Processing
• Knowledge of FXs bank operations, Domestic and International Wires
• Understand FX/MM and FX derivates transactions
• Lead or Management experience but still comfortable being hands on
• Comfortable with manual processes
• Understands Correspondent Banking Relationships
• Treasury accounting or Financial accounting knowledge
• Good knowledge of banking procedures and policies
• Knowledge of Federal regulations such as Reg D, Reg E, Reg J, and others relating to wire transfers preferred
• Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Ten-Key by touch, etc.
• Strong leadership skills
• Work well as an individual and as a team member
• Able to provide extraordinary service
• Attention to detail is an absolute and the ability to handle large complex orders is a must.
• Excellent time management, prioritizing, multi-tasking and communication skills.
• Pro-active, self-starting approach with the ability to organize and prioritize work and manage projects
The FX Wire Operations Manager is responsible for confirming, verifying and reconciling all types of Wire Transaction including Foreign Exchange (FX) deals conducted by the FX trader. Hands-on management of the operational activities is needed to support the processing of domestic/international wire transactions, wire investigations, customer service, OFAC monitoring, returns, service messaging.
This position will analyze data to identify trends and/or anomalies in customer behavior and identify exposure risk. Helps in the coordination and support of audits and examinations. Back up support to perform a variety of routine daily tasks as needed to support coverage. Duties will be conducted in accordance with our business plan and shall meet all regulatory requirements including those specified in our current company policies and procedures.
The FX Wire Operations Manager will perform routine non-complex transactions as well as complex transactions. Responsible for managing the wire team ensuring all orders and responsibilities are completed in an accurate and efficient manner. Coach and encourage department associate in a way that promotes growth and development. Communicate with and provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers. All employees should embrace the core values of the bank and incorporate theses values in their daily interactions.
• Oversee the FX Wire Operations function of the Wire Ops department
• Continue to be hands on, process, and mentor through processing
• Ensure multi-layer confirmation at each level of dealings
• Manage small team, including interviewing and hiring, performance reviews, time and attendance, and employee relations. Responsible for employee development and retention.
• Develop and maintain the strategic plan for Foreign Exchange Operations
• Oversee daily operations and daily production
• Continually evaluate effectiveness of operational controls; develop appropriate mitigation plans where points of failure are identified
• Manage the workflow of the department to ensure that all transactions are processed accurately and in accordance with internal and external SLA’s, guidance, and expectations
• Provide leadership for critical risk management activities, including daily OFAC review and case management, to ensure compliance with key regulatory requirements
• Respond to various queries from regulator regarding reports
• Ensure department compliance to key regulatory and enterprise risk requirements through sound execution of operational procedures and ongoing staff development
• Manage the payments and risk associated with processing, settling, and clearing of high volume of transactions
• Responsible for timely completion of required training applicable to the position and effective application of such training in the performance of the position.
• Maintain current knowledge of all federal and state laws and regulations, along with the Bank’s policies and procedures
We have served entrepreneurs in unique and niche industries for over 20 years. We leverage our technology platform and expertise to develop solutions for fintech and digital currency companies and investors around the world. Recognizing digital currency’s potential during the sector’s infancy, we have embraced pioneers and built flourishing relationships with those who were underserved by traditional banks. We are a California chartered, Federal Reserve member bank, the leading provider of innovative financial infrastructure solutions and services for the growing digital currency industry, and a lender to growth-oriented businesses, entrepreneurs, and investors. Embracing change and recognizing opportunity are in our company DNA.
• Matched 401k
• Medical, dental and vision
• Flexible spending accounts
• Additional Supplemental Health Coverages through Aflac
• Vacation and Holidays
• Life, AD&D, and LTD Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Identity Theft Protection
• Pet Insurance
Click here to send us your resume