SR. PROJECT MANAGERSr. Project Manager
Salary is DOE, target is ~110-145k and bonus
Remote / Work from Home
Summary / Responsibilities:
This position will function as a collaborative leader and agent of change, with responsibility for equipping the company with proactive, dynamic, and innovative products to best serve the evolving needs and preferences of our clients and customers. This strategic position will lead and execute strategic projects and will assist in product development from concept through implementation. The Sr. Project Manager will have a key role in ensuring internal and external customers have industry-leading tools and services, delivered with an unparalleled user experience. They will also equip the company with innovative solutions that will improve productivity, competitiveness and deliver compelling user experiences that are in line with our customer-centric philosophy.
• Work directly with Senior Management and collaborate with an exceptional group of project sponsors and key stakeholders to define project scope and requirements, track project health, identify risks, communicate issues, manage timelines, measure results vs. goals, and assess potential impacts to the business.
• Provide leadership and direction to projects from inception through development and deployment, following project management best-practices, SDLC, and Agile methodologies.
• Using MS Project, develop end-to-end project plans to track and manage milestones, schedules, and resources.
• Run standups and other workgroup meetings, identifying action items and addressing blockers to keep projects on track.
• Manage multiple medium to large, high complexity, high risk projects.
• Manage project budgets and vendors / contractors on assigned engagements.
• Maintain project documentation as required, including but not limited to project justification, project charters, requirements documentation, design documents, issue and defect logs, status reports, test plans, scripts, change requests, and meeting notes.
• Proactively manage changes to project scope; manage project risks and issues, escalating issues as necessary for timely resolution.
• Provide hands-on support through the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support phases.
• Fill any gap needed to deliver tasks, including writing functional specs, project / release plans, roadmaps, technical proposals, and Visio workflows.
• Create user stories and work closely with development teams and Scrum Master on product backlog and release planning.
• Develop training and lead continuous improvement projects to support company-wide continuous improvement initiatives.
• Strong project management experience with expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional (waterfall) project management principles and practices and the ability to commingle them effectively to fit a project and business environment.
• Experience working in one or more banking areas including, but not limited to: deposit origination systems, lending systems, CRM, ERPs/core systems, APIs, web services, foreign exchange, digital- or crypto-currency, or microservices.
• Demonstrated history of leading medium to large projects while managing and motivating internal and external resources.
• One or more of the following Certifications: PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, ITIL, LEAN, Six Sigma, or other equivalent certifications.
• In-depth experience with various software programs, including but not limited to the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project).
• Experience with creating sequence diagrams and streamlining operational workflows.
• Expertise in UI/UX and experience with product design, consumer behavior, and value proposition design.
• Scrum Master experience
• Experience using Azure DevOps
• Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; Advanced degree(s) or certification(s) in a quantitative or finance discipline is a nice to have
• Flexible with proven ability to shift priorities, demands, and timelines in a rapidly growing industry.
• Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate resolving business problems, and enhance performance within a cross functional environment.
• Demonstrated data-driven decision making or quantitative analysis skills .
• Experience with delivering technology projects and managing vendors.
• Tenacious self-starter who thrives in understanding the details of complex, cross-functional projects and can effectively distill into actionable project plans.
• Inherently curious about how things work and the ability to self-educate when necessary.
• Eager to learn, ask questions, and broaden your knowledge about the growing crypto economy
We have served entrepreneurs in unique and niche industries for over 20 years. We leverage our technology platform and expertise to develop solutions for fintech and digital currency companies and investors around the world. Recognizing digital currency’s potential during the sector’s infancy, we have embraced pioneers and built flourishing relationships with those who were underserved by traditional banks. We are a California chartered, Federal Reserve member bank, the leading provider of innovative financial infrastructure solutions and services for the growing digital currency industry, and a lender to growth-oriented businesses, entrepreneurs, and investors. Embracing change and recognizing opportunity are in our company DNA.
• Matched 401k
• Medical, dental and vision
• Flexible spending accounts
• Additional Supplemental Health Coverages through Aflac
• Vacation and Holidays
• Life, AD&D, and LTD Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Identity Theft Protection
• Pet Insurance
Click here to send us your resume