SALESFORCE SPECIALISTSalesforce Consultant
Salary is DOE, target is ~95-125k
Remote / Work from Home
Summary / Responsibilities:
We’re looking for a Salesforce Specialist with excellent technical and interpersonal skills, who is passionate about powering nonprofit impact. We are a growing, diversified Salesforce consulting firm that empowers nonprofits of all types to be CRM-centric with strategic advising and technical expertise.
Our consultants lead Salesforce projects-- ranging from new implementations to system relaunches and expansions-- from start to finish, owning the on-time and on-budget delivery of high-quality Salesforce-based solutions. They also directly manage internal teams for complex projects maintaining client relationships and serving as expert advisers and trainers, in addition to solution designers and project managers. We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic about and skilled in this work and who are lifelong learners.
• Manage project teams, oversee deliverables and ensures quality output among consultants, developers, configuration specialists, and project managers.
• Produce project timelines, track budgets, manage project deliverables and communicate status updates frequently to internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Forecast internal project resource needs on an ongoing basis
• Complete work within established time frames and operating within the estimated budget.
• Design and lead complex Salesforce projects for mid- to large-sized nonprofits. Exercise independent judgment on how best to engage stakeholders, manage user adoption, and overcome project challenges.
• Lead Discovery process for mid- to large- engagements with multiple stakeholder groups. Create a thoughtful Needs Analysis that recommends a sensible solution in the context of the client’s strategies, tactics, aspirations, issues and capacity.
• Architect and scope high-quality Salesforce.com solutions from unique client requirements. Design appropriate standard configuration, custom features and product integrations to meet client needs. Provide clear communication internally and externally through the creation of Meeting Notes, Needs Analysis, Build Specification docs and custom feature business requirements.
• Configure Salesforce for nonprofit processes using all declarative means including workflows, process builder and visual flow.
• Be responsible for all aspects of the implementation including prototype development, data migration, QA, training, launch and post-launch activities.
• Design and perform complex data migrations; analyze data to determine configuration requirements and produce data migration plans, field maps, picklist transformations.
• Extensively test and deploy solutions
• Be a leader that mentors team members to develop consulting skills.
• Lead overall solution adoption by designing and delivering multi-session training curriculums as well as coordinating the actions of key client leaders to support the roll-out.
Client Relationship Management
• Communicate with stakeholders in manner that demonstrates our professionalism and personality.
• Ensure clients are happy with our ongoing service by being responsive and providing thoughtful and contextual advice.
• Works cross-functionally with the Account Management team to flag project risks and identify optimal solutions to ensure positive outcomes
• Share knowledge and experience through blog posts, webinars, documentation and other outlets.
• Learn new methodologies and improve company standards.
• Participant as needed in business development activities including scoping projects, reviewing proposals, and engagement with prospective clients.
• Achieve personal productivity goals assigned by supervisor at a maximum of 75% billable.
• 3-10+ Years Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform experience.
• Salesforce Administration, Business Analysis, and hands on Solutions; point and click, flows and process builder, etc.
• Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills in the following areas but not limited to business requirements, technical documentation, and training content
• Salesforce Certifications: Certified Admin, Nonprofit Cloud Consultant, Sales Cloud Consultant, Community Cloud Consultant, Certified System Architect, Certified Pardot Consultant, Certified Advanced Administrator, Certified Application Architect
• Project Management skills, including leading project teams, overseeing budgets and owning project timeline and deliverables
• Hands on experience with data maintenance tools (Jitterbit, DemandTools, DataLoader, Apsona, etc).
• Hands on experience with third-party application integrations with Salesforce (online forms, email service providers, payment processors)
• Hands on experience with quality assurance/testing and troubleshooting
• Client facing Salesforce Consulting experience. Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical). In-depth experience guiding organizations through adoption and management of CRM solutions and related integrated technology. Thorough understanding of roles and responsibilities of Executive stakeholders, CRM manager and CRM Administrator in maintaining a health, sustainable CRM solution.
• Experience working with non-profit organizations.
• Experience with third-party integrated products for online fundraising, advocacy and email marketing.
• Able to manage many moving parts and details at once
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Commitment to high quality on all technical work
• Excellent Customer/client service
• Show attention to detail and follow-through
• Strong analytical skills
• Organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects
Company / Benefits:
• Small, high quality, consulting company focused on non-profit sector. Great culture and good work lift balance. In business for 9 years.
• 3% IRA Matching (after 6 months)
• 8% Bonus (after 6 months)
• 18 Days PTO
• Technology Allowance
• Fully Paid Medical (for employee), dependent plans also available
• Paid Professional Development / Certifications
Click here to send us your resume