SOFTWARE PRODUCT MANAGERProduct Manager (2 openings)
Salary is DOE; target is ~70-100k + 8% Bonus
Fully Remote / Work from home
• 3-8+ years experience in product management
• Software Product Management
• Product Road Mapping
• Experience with end user engagement (interview, observe, survey)
• Experience managing product backlogs
• Demonstrated ability to lead culturally diverse, cross-functional teams with minimal supervision
• Proven ability to innovate and execute on business objectives
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams
• Able to primarily work Mountain Time and travel ~10-25%
• Health Services Experience
• Certified Scrum Product Owner, Scrum Master, PMP, or other similar certifications
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Team-ability: Function as part of a team; success of the whole above needs of self.
• Curiosity: Desire to explore the unknown and question the status quo.
• Emotional strength: positive attitude, empathy, and self-control, especially in chaotic and stressful situations.
• Creativity: Ability to find new and outside-the-box solutions.
• Humility: Self-confidence while understanding that there is room for improvement and that other's experience and knowledge are valuable.
• Resiliency: Persevere in the face of challenge and bounce back from setbacks.
• Integrity: Do what is right, not just what is legal.
• Adaptability: Adjust according to the situation, learn new things, innovate, and try new methods.
• Drive and being proactive: Need for achievement and self-improvement.
The Product Manager discovers and guides our success by partnering with cross-functional teams to create innovative solutions that strive to help all patients have timely, cost-effective access to health care. Our mission is to use technology to facilitate collaboration between health care providers to expedite time to treatment, decrease costs and drive better patient outcomes.
• Researching markets and users
• Recommending strategies
• Collaborating to develop and maintain outcome-based roadmaps and defining product and/or product line features.
• Engaging users to understand problems to be solved and efficacy of solutions
• Managing the quality, prioritization, and tactical execution of assigned product backlogs in collaboration with other product management team members and operations stakeholders
• Educating users on the new features by creating and/or contributing to user education, such as user documentation/release notes
• Co-developing the product vision and roadmap with other groups and individuals
• Identifying and implementing processes improvements to enable greater scalability in collaboration with relevant team members and stakeholders
• San Diego based health-tech company with a mission of optimizing the specialty referral process. More than 50% of specialist office visits are clinically inappropriate. This means $10B annually in unnecessary costs and lots of time wasted in in the waiting room. We passionately believe in improving healthcare by embracing technology to empower physicians to deliver optimal care.
• Startup on $18M Series B round of funding
• Stock Options
• Medical and Dental
• Unlimited PTO
• Great team environment
Click here to send us your resume