SR. SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEERSr. Software Test Engineer
Salary is DOE; target is ~90-120k
Carlsbad, CA 92010
• Strong Manual and Automation Testing skills and experience
• Able to determine what testing can be automated and what tools will be best for the automation
• Strong Scripting / Test Automation development (Python, C#, Go, Perl, etc.)
• Able to understand code
• Project Lead Experience
• RESTful APIs
• Understanding of Configuration Management
• Proficiency with Git
• Experience with multiple environments (Linux, .NET, Mac)
• System Administration experience
• Docker and container technology
• BSCS or similar
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Self-sufficient and able to work independently
• Strong collaboration skills
• Automation and Manual Testing
• Work with the development team to design and build automated test cases
• Perform exploratory testing as part of the regular release cycle
• Write test plans
• Work with the development team to run and maintain our continuous integration server
• Follow QA best practices
• Follow best practices for agile software development
We are looking for a QA / Test Engineer to help us build and ship quality products to our customers. You will be involved in writing automated tests for all aspects of our code base web, mobile and backend. Your work will be a key part of our continuous integration strategy and you will be expected to promote industry best practices within the team.
You will be part of a small development team where every member is a key individual and where everything you build will matter to the success of the company.
The culture is highly collaborative and creative. We want the best ideas from everyone.
This position is a stand alone QA position working with 3 developers.
This company provides support services for patients and care givers with Dementia, so it is a great opportunity to work for a noble cause whilst developing your mobile skills.
They are a small start-up based in Carlsbad. This role will appeal to you if you want to make a difference in the health care space and enjoy working in a small team with interaction at the executive level (reports to the CTO).
Benefits in include Stock Options, Medical, Vacation, and Holidays.
Click here to send us your resume